Nickelodeon, the world’s leading network just for kids, has a rare opportunity for a Mid level Graphic Designer to join our award winning Production and Creative Services team on a casual contract.
We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic designer with a min of 3 years’ experience. You will service the in-house motion graphic design requirements across the Nickelodeon AU/NZ business working as part of the Production and Creative Services departments. Projects will span a variety of platforms including on-air/broadcast, digital, social and cinema.
As part of your role you will support the Production and Creative Services team with various design tasks including but not limited to:
– Design and production of motion graphics, either utilising existing Nickelodeon brand/programme toolkits and AE projects, or creating bespoke designs to a specific brief.
– Providing creativity and flair to the visual aesthetic of Nickelodeon’s locally produced video content.
– End page/pack shot graphics for promos, sizzle reels, channel branding and TVCs.
– Producing animated logos for and on-air tool kits for programmes, stunts and local projects.
– Adaptation of international motion graphic toolkits and on-air style guides. – Grading and mastering of video content.
The successful candidate will match the following criteria:
– Dynamic broadcast design flair demonstrated in an accomplished showreel and portfolio with samples of bespoke work.
– Tertiary qualifications in Motion design / broadcast design or related field – Robust knowledge of broadcast design delivery workflows / technical specs, archiving protocols and media management of AE project files. – Understanding/awareness of relevant plug-ins required for specialised fx work. – An excellent working knowledge of Cinema 4D is favourable.
– Good working knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Word)
This role will suit a designer who is a big kid at heart and has a passion for Nick content. We are after someone who is diligent with an eye for detail and is able to deliver on brand. Please note this is a casual position.
If you think this role is right for you, please send us a copy of your cover letter, example of your design work and CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Applications close: 20th September 2017