Nickelodeon Australia has a great opportunity available for a Digital Producer to join the team on a casual basis 2-3 days a week. ASAP start.
This role will be responsible for the management of Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Nick Play (plus other affiliated website) projects and digital campaign activities. This including managing project briefs, identifying deliverables, key milestones, contributing creatively to concepts whilst adhering to digital best practice. This also includes planning and managing digital activity to align with on-air and company calendar events taking into consideration the evolving digital landscape at all times.
Based in our Darlinghurst office, the key responsibilities for this role include:
• Write, film and edit short form content for Nickelodeon online platforms
• Request content pieces & reversion with graphics/audio.
• Keep abreast of the latest digital technologies
• Contribute thoughts, ideas and areas of improvement for overall company objectives
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience with video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects) and graphic design software (Photoshop, illustrator, etc) required
• On-camera experience highly preferred
• Experience shooting content with camera highly preferred
• An understanding of website technologies,
• A passion for kids entertainment
• High attention to detail
• Flexible, positive and highly organised approach to work
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to manage deadlines and cope effectively under pressure
• Self Motivated/Pro-active/Ability to take control and initiate ideas
• Strong Interpersonal skills & team player
• Interest in the brand – both programming and our audience
Applications close: Wednesday 31st October 2018