Graphics artist (After Effects and Photoshop) required for renovation series: floor plan designer and animator. Edit assist experience and knowledge of FCP 7 project workflow a plus. Please send CVs through.
Nickelodeon, the world’s leading network just for kids, has a rare opportunity for Mid Graphic Designer to join our award winning Production and Creative Services team on a casual contract.
We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic designer with a min of 3 years’ experience. You will service the in-house motion graphic design requirements across the Nickelodeon AU/NZ business working as part of the Production and Creative Services departments. Projects will span a variety of platforms including on-air/broadcast, digital, social and cinema.
As part of your role you will support the Production and Creative Services team with various design tasks including but not limited to:
• Design and production of motion graphics, either utilising existing Nickelodeon brand/programme toolkits and AE projects, or creating bespoke designs to a specific brief.
• Providing creativity and flair to the visual aesthetic of Nickelodeon’s locally produced video content.
• End page/pack shot graphics for promos, sizzle reels, channel branding and TVCs.
• Producing animated logos for and on-air tool kits for programmes, stunts and local projects.
• Adaptation of international motion graphic toolkits and on-air style guides.
• Grading and mastering of video content.
The successful candidate will match the following criteria:
• Dynamic broadcast design flair demonstrated in an accomplished showreel and portfolio with samples of bespoke work.
• Tertiary qualifications in Motion design / broadcast design or related field
• Robust knowledge of broadcast design delivery workflows / technical specs, archiving protocols and media management of AE project files.
• Understanding/awareness of relevant plug-ins required for specialised fx work.
• An excellent working knowledge of Cinema 4D is favourable.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Word)
This role will suit a designer who is a big kid at heart and has a passion for Nick content. We are after someone who is diligent with an eye for detail and is able to deliver on brand. Please note this is a casual position.
If you think this role is right for you, please send us a copy of your cover letter, showreel and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date July 14th
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Roving Enterprises is excited to announce that ‘The Project’ is looking for a Senior Graphics Artist to join its industry-wide respected Motion Graphics Team.
Using a combination of After Effects and either Maya or Cinema 4D, the role demands the highest level of technical aptitude as well as fantastic operational speed. They must be comfortable working in a tight-turnaround environment. Most importantly, they’ll need strong and versatile design skills including a great sense of composition, feel and timing. Successful applicants will also need to have the experience and confidence to workshop visual themes and ideas with Producers very quickly after a script has been written. Delivery will mainly be for the Edit although a familiarity with Live Broadcast Graphics and Set Design/Print would also be looked upon favourably.
This is a rare opportunity for the suitable candidate to join one of Melbourne’s most talented teams on a full time basis. Please include showreels/links to previous works with your credit list.
This is a contract position commencing early December, 2013.
Entry level GFX Artist Opportunity. Full Time (6 month contract). Exciting opportunity for a recent Bachelor of Design (or BA Animation & Interactive Media or equivalent) graduate looking to gain experience on a wide array of projects.
We`re a fast paced TV & film production company in Melbourne. WTFN continues to grow and diversify to meet the new challenges of a changing market. We want people with potential to help take us into the future. Check out our website for what we do: wtfn.com.au
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
* Is passionate about television & film
* Has a sophisticated & practical design aesthetic
* Has strong visual flair & high attention to detail
* Can demonstrate strong communication & interpersonal skills
* Is creative, pro-active, reliable, patient & a team player
* Has a strong portfolio showcasing exceptional logo design, typography, colour theory, photo manipulation, layout & video animation
* Has comprehensive print knowledge & understanding
* Is proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign DUTIES:
* Design graphics from start to finish for new projects
* Update existing materials
* Co-ordinate external designs & implement internally
* Logo design – TV programs, campaigns
* Print – Posters, flyers, brochures
* TV – Opening titles, in-show graphics including animations, maps, competitions
* Trailers & Promos