Eureka Productions are crewing for forthcoming projects between March and August this year based in Sydney. Seeking an experienced Post Production Coordinator.
Boutique production company that specialises in Award winning Documentary films for ABC & SBS, are looking for a dynamic post production co-ordinator that can also assist Development as a co-ordinator and helping in designing proposals and development marketing tools. The type of responsibilities will be a combination of roles, including:-
• Monitor and attend to all enquiries on generic email, website, Facebook & Twitter
• Manage calendars for post, edit suites, anything in development along with the EP, Head of Development and Head of Production
• Manage and co-ordinate post facilities, back ups, hard drives, storage and library
• Assist to run post schedule and edit staff – edit assists, etc
• Have sound knowledge of Avid offline and online systems
• Have sound knowledge of transcoding, ingesting rushes and creating Avid files, along with exporting timelines and viewing masters
• Have sound knowledge of Premiere Pro
• Manage media filing and data storage
• Have good knowledge of Indesign or other print design software programs to assist with creating high quality development proposals
• assist in co-ordinating delivery materials on all projects
• Answer office phones and attend to any office issues with phones, internet, wifi, servers, and network
• Assist with filing, keeping office tidy and well presentable
• Assist with co-ordinating any Development project shoots or sizzle reels, including organising travel and drafting callsheets and/or movement orders
• Assist with cash and expense reconciliations
• Be able to assemble edit if required
• Keep Development diary and WIP’s and update
• Monitor YouTube and Vimeo (and any other online broadcast platforms) for any breaches of copyright or access (including Pay for Play), and keep Vimeo account efficient and tidy
• Monitor and update Office information and passwords and assist with starter packs for new starters
This role could continue and roll onto other productions and development projects as they come to hand.
We are seeking to appoint an Editing Team Leader within the Martin Place Editing Department, based in Sydney.
This position is responsible for Leading the Team of Editors, Rostering and assigning daily work requirements, Mentoring staff and daily Management of the Team, Media Management and oversee the style and develop new procedures and workflows.
You will also need to have a high attention to detail, the Ability to influence others and have productive relationships with Producers, Reporters and other department heads.
Advanced technical knowledge of editing systems is mandatory.
Excellent communication skills, the drive and commitment to create a quality product and a highly developed attention to detail is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Editor wishing to lead a dynamic and talented team.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please complete the following questions and email to Steve Brunton, firstname.lastname@example.org. You will only be required to provide a paragraph on each criteria.
1. Please detail an example where you have demonstrated high attention to detail in your work?
2. Detail your ability to develop new procedures and workflows and experience in continuous development. Please use an example.
3. Explain any experience you have in Mentoring and/or leading others in a team.
4. Please give an example where you have formed a strong relationship with stakeholders including Producers, Reporters or other areas of the business.
5. Outline your technical knowledge of editing systems, and how you stay on top of best practice.
Applications close: 22 Oct 2018
ITV Studios is looking for an experienced Post Production Coordinator, you must have prior Post Coordinator experience on large scale reality shows apply for this job.
Key tasks include:
• Booking freelance operators as advised by the Post Production Manager
• Producing rosters for the Post Production Team.
• Coordination and communication of bookings and various staffing information with production (as directed by the Post Production Manager/Project Manager)
• Preparing Pay Summaries for Accounts to pay project staff.
• Supervise loggers/transcribers and organise logger/transcriber priorities in conjunction with post production producer and post production supervisor
• Liaise with Production Manager on Post Production progress
• Monitor disc/tape/card movement from set to post to online and audio
• Receive disc/tapes/cards/drives from location and log into system daily. Ensure all are labelled properly and no tapes are missing. Give to the Edit Assistant for digitising
• Supervise Edit Assistant and manage workload
• Assist post producers and editors in locating footage
• Update Post Production schedule and adjust the workflow accordingly
• Coordinate online and audio bookings
• Compile credit lists
• Track staff hours
• Complete music cue sheets
• General Filing
• Ensuring the smooth operation of the editorial department
This is a 5 day/50 hour week position.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Better Homes and Gardens is seeking an experienced Post Production Coordinator to join its fast-paced team.
Based in Media City, this position is responsible for all areas of post-production for the program from maintaining production records to collating research briefs for contract clients. To be successful in this position you must possess a thorough knowledge of the post production process and work flow.
· Maintaining accurate production records – particularly the logging of BHG rushes
· Obtaining vision for broadcast – including file vision and license requests for film and TV programs
· Collating research briefs for contract clients
· Scheduling (and at times producing) voice overs with presenters
· Submitting APRA records for local and international BHG broadcasts
· Helping to manage workflow across the post-production department
In addition, you must possess high level problem solving, organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment is also essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate wishing to progress their career, working with a talented and committed team.
Applications close 4 September 2018
Warner Bros has a busy slate of productions starting in July and running into the New Year. Formats include Factual / Ob Doc, Reality and Shiny Floor.
Experience in these genres is essential.
Roles we are looking to fill include:
Post Coordinators / Post PAs
Eureka are seeking an experienced post production co-ordinator for Spartan series to start with us for 5.8 wks from Tuesday 3rd April to Friday 11th May.
Assisting with all things post, music clearance, deliverables, domestic and international delivery and paperwork to network Seven, TNVZ and NBCU.
Seven Studios, Australia’s largest production company, is looking for an experienced Supervising Post Production Coordinator to work across a slate of productions. Dates: Late January to July 2018
Seven is looking for a casting reel editor or Associate producer with edit skills for a new factual entertainment series. The job entails working with the supervising producer to edit casting reels prior to pitch. 27 November – 21 December.
SUPERVISING EDIT ASSIST
Seven is looking for a Supervising Edit Assist for a new factual entertainment series. Previous experience in this role is required. Mid January – May
Seven is looking for Edit Assists for a new factual entertainment series. Previous experience in this role is required. Mid January – April
Seven is looking for Transcribers for a new factual entertainment series. Mid January – end of May
POST PRODUCTION CO-ORDINATOR
Seven is looking for a Post Production co-ordinator for a new factual entertainment series. Previous experience in this role is required. Early January – late May