Eureka has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced
POST TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR to join our team.
In this role, your daily duties will include:
• Oversee day to day technical operations and manage all post production facilities, technical requirements and department staff.
• Contribute to Post Facilities planning including submission of Capital and Operational Expenditure, Strategy and Goals.
• Design, install and maintain all post production technologies, including but not limited to editing & NAS storage, edit systems, audio workstations and graphics systems including hardware and software upgrades.
• Involved in recruitment of technical staff including IT and Engineering.
• Sourcing, negotiating and managing relationships with high quality suppliers of post services and hardware.
• Post related facilities management i.e. floor plans, equipment sourcing and set- up.
• Provide technical support for everything post related (including support for up to 30 internal avid suites and storage infrastructure).
• In collaboration with Post Supervisor, ensure all technical specifications are identified met for all shows i.e. domestic and international masters, audio stems, promo material etc.
• Creating, implementing and communicating efficient post production workflows across all shows.
• Consult on scoping post production resources for future shows.
• Sole communicator between production/field teams and post production for data management.
• Working with the finance department to ensure post production services are accurately accounted for.
• Create, implement and coordinate archive workflows across all shows.
• Sourcing, upgrading, repairing and maintaining all Post and IT related equipment.
• Keeping up to date with, and training all other staff on, any processes, software and hardware relating to production, post production and IT
• Supply production with technical and workflow advice.
The successful candidate will have exceptional organisational skills, amazing attention to detail, be pro-active and a confident communicator. You will enjoy working as part of a team and have a genuine passion for the media industry. Candidates will require advanced technical skills and a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
ROLE TO COMMENCE MARCH 2019, INITIAL 6-MONTH CONTRACT
Applications close COB Friday 8th March.
This role could potentially be part-time (4 days per week) for the right candidate.
Due to the high volume of applicants we expect to receive, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.