Bloomtime Media wants a PROMO EDITOR with trail-blazing vision!
**2 edit days (with a view to continuing work)
Start: ASAP – 11th March
Seeking full-time Offline Editors for a returning light entertainment series on Channel Ten.
An exciting opportunity exists for Sydney-based Editors to work with an experienced and well-resourced team making light entertainment, multi-cam TV.
28 January -29 March 2019
Applicants should have proven experience in light-entertainment, cutting multi-camera content, as well as cutting VTR packages. Editing is on Premier Pro.
Applying editors must be comfortable working under pressure of strict daily deadlines. Be collaborative and goal oriented, in a team environment.
Only suitably experienced candidates will be considered.
Channel Seven are seeking a talented Editor with a good understanding of Canon C100s.The primary function of this position is quick turnaround editing, with an ability to operate camera, lighting, and sound equipment.
The role requires you to meet daily deadlines and would suit someone with at least 3 years experience editing on Adobe Premiere Pro.
– Editing (Adobe Premiere Pro CC)
– Proficiency with video cameras (Canon C100 MKII), studio lighting and sound equipment
– Keen interest in video games
– Tech savvy with computers and video game consoles
This role is Sydney based and the term is from April until August.
Daily Editor required for new ABC2 Show.
1. Under the direction of the editorial team edit content as required to meet program deadlines.
2. Ensure that at required technical and editorial standards are met.
3. Work creatively to conceptualise and execute original content in partnership with the writing team.
4. Work closely with the Daily Show production team to ensure that all segments are edited to meet the daily on-air requirements of the program.
5. Provide content for online and social media platforms as required, and publish same.
6. Work collaboratively within the team and contribute to the overall program look and feel.
7. Embrace a culture of experimentation, and a build, measure, learn approach to video content and social media.
8. Actively promote the ABC values and apply all relevant workplace policies and guidelines.
9. All ABC staff are required to cooperate with any reasonable instruction, procedure or policy relating to safety, and take reasonable care for their own safety and that of other persons who may be affected by their conduct while at work. Additional WHS responsibilities apply to Managers and Supervisors, Divisional Directors and Other Officers.
1. Ability to edit content that is editorially appropriate and technically correct to deadline.
2. A predisposition which is creative, collaborative, self-aware and calm under pressure.
3. An ability to engage with stakeholders at various levels, and to present and discuss materials with confidence.
4. A clear passion for TV content in general, and thorough knowledge and interest in ABC TV’s output.
5. Advanced Premiere Pro knowledge and post-workflow understanding a must.
6. Demonstrable skills and experience in social media content creation and distribution.
7. Demonstrable understanding of social media and 3rd party platforms, and their role and value in media contexts.
8. An understanding of and commitment to the ABC’s aims, values and workplace policies.
Sydney based production company has a full slate of Natural History Documentaries in production over the next 12 months. Seeking Premiere Pro Editors with specifically Nat History experience. 12 weeks full time work (flexible hours) between August 2017 and June 2018. Location of post production facility is negotiable (Either based in Canberra, or Sydney… Or potentially at home if have own set up). Please highlight your relevant credits in your cover letter.
Looking for a full-time brilliant editor for our fast-paced production company based in Surry Hills – for an immediate start. The right candidate will be creative, driven, proficient on Adobe Premiere, a problem solver, good with client briefs/a great communicator, and someone who can manage several projects at once. We are a small, tight knit team – and make everything from TV shows, to corporate films.
Technical ability is crucial, as we produce everything in-house, and deliver to channel 7 internally. If you can shoot too (or enjoy shooting) – that would be a bonus! 2 x week break over Xmas.
Mid-Weight Video Editor / Motion Graphics Designer
A large publisher is seeking a mid-weight video editor / motion graphics designer to join their in house team.
This major publisher is a fast-paced, rapidly expanding production company that specialises in Native Video and Digital content.
We’re looking for an editor with sufficient motion graphic skills to work within a dynamic team and fun environment.
The successful candidate will have a great eye for detail and a can do attitude. You must be able to think on your feet, have drive and initiative and be able to adapt to any situation.
Must have a minimum of 3 years industry experience, strong communication skills and is confident developing creative concepts within a team.
We are seeking a passionate creative who is a highly competent with Adobe Creative Cloud, mainly Premiere, After effects and basic Photoshop.
Post Producing skills also preferred.
As well as being a good story teller and promo type editor, we’re looking for someone capable of handling all technical aspects of video post production from ingest to delivery, for broadcast, or web.
Motion Graphic Requirements:
Compositing, tracking, keying, rotoscoping and infographic animation. – basic to mid level skills required.
An understanding of basic grades using in house tools.
Knowledge on how to provide the necessary files for external colour mixing
An understanding of basic sound mixing using in house tools
Knowledge on how to provide the necessary files for external sound mixing
Desired Skills and Experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The ability to work autonomously, solve problems, work under pressure and meet deadlines
Work with producers and the management team to deliver projects according to brief
Work with the producers and teams to develop creative concepts
Upkeep of all footage/files
All sync and selects for smaller projects
Assisting generally with Production
Any web/IT skills would be beneficial, yet not essential
Start date: ASAP
Salary is based on experience
This is full time position. Office located in Surry Hills. Only applications with a submitted showreel will be considered for the role.