Chief Entertainment produces high quality video content for sport, entertainment and corporate projects for broadcast and digital platforms. Our state of the art facilities are located at Gore Hill, on Sydney’s lower North Shore.
The Corporate & Commercial Production division produces varied and wide reaching creative video content across all media platforms including agency and brand content production, corporate production and television programs. We are seeking to expand our freelance producer roster with a number of roles available in the team.
• Senior Producer
• Junior Producer
As part of the C & C production team and reporting to the Head of Corporate and Commercial Production, your responsibilities will include:
• To creatively respond to clients whilst setting achievable expectations as they commission video projects.
• To create and manage accurate budgets and production schedules with the Production Manager.
• To manage all aspects of video projects from commission to delivery.
• To manage the client relationship with the Executive Producer.
• To report regularly to the broader C & C team and the Head of Production regarding the status of all productions and their associated budgets and client expectations.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
• Client engaging and experience managing internal and external relationships.
• Excited by storytelling
• Ability to work autonomously
• Proficient with Windows-based programs, especially MS Excel
• A deep understanding of all aspects of video production from concept development, pre-production, location and/or studio production, post production and delivery
• Experience in creating short form video for a variety of platforms and channels
• An understanding of the use of video in both corporate and digital communications
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple video projects concurrently
• Attention to detail
• A positive attitude to take on a variety of tasks
• At least 5+ years experience as a producer
This is an excellent career opportunity in an evolving and dynamic production environment. Freelance producers are engaged on a day, weekly and/or monthly basis depending on the project/s. Permanent and contract positions may also become available in due course.Due to the large number of applications expected, only short listed applicants will be contacted. Please email your CV, together with a cover letter (addressing the above criteria) to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Freelance Video Producer in the subject field.