Due to an internal promotion, Seven has an exciting entry-level opportunity available within the fast paced, dynamic and integral Strategic Integration division.
The overall aim is to augment and support the RED Strategic Integration Team members of Channel 7, Pacific Magazines and Yahoo7 to meet specific targets and goals in the Melbourne market, and nationally as required.
The position of Integration Assistant – RED is based at the Docklands in Melbourne. Reporting to the Head of Strategic Integration, this role will be responsible for providing comprehensive and professional administrative and logistical support to the Head of Strategic Integration and the RED Integration team across strategic communications solutions development and delivery for our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders locally and nationally
• Develop and prepare media information including client proposals, and other communications
• Prepare division and client campaign reports, local and national
• Maintain national departmental communications
• Assist in the formulation, development, collation and distribution of strategic, marketing and creative resources and tools
• Assist in tracking and maintaining operational and campaign budgets
• Contribute to long-term integrated media plans and strategies
• Maintain and build contacts with the media and internal relationships
• Provide administrative support for team members including but not limited to updating weekly reports, invoicing and expenses, answering phones where required etc.
• Organise meetings, travel, functions/conferences/events where applicable
• Implement and maintain department filing, ensuring accurate record keeping
To be successful in this you will:
• Be self-motivated candidates, focused on continuous improvement
• Have demonstrated effective communication skills, attention to detail and excellent time management
• Show strong customer focus and relationship building skills
• Have advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Apple Macintosh – Keynote)
Relevant qualifications or experience in sales/marketing or advertising/media will be highly regarded.
Applications close 31 March / Full Time