An entry level position, reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, this role exposes the candidate to multiple facets of the marketing function including Media, Creative, Promotions and Partnerships.
The role is responsible for supporting the activation of various marketing campaigns within the Seven portfolio; across all TV brands including Seven, 7TWO, 7mate and 7Flix, 7plus, and their sub brands and programs. This role will also provide support to the Marketing Managers across Media, Social Media, and Digital Marketing.
Responsibilities and Duties
· In consultation with the Marketing Managers, implement National marketing campaigns, promotions and partnerships in a manner that delivers on the Network ratings objectives
· Activate multiple projects (ie: Network on-air, online, print, radio, social and cross promotional activity as well as community based events) then check and maintain these campaign schedules
Working with the Planner/Buyer
· Assist in the administration of media schedules, booking media with publishers including radio, out of home, digital, press and print
· Checking booking confirmations upon receipt from the media publishers to ensure there are no discrepancies
· Manage the distribution of marketing & media materials in conjunction with the creative team, to ensure all assets are delivered in a timely and effective manner, including radio and digital material
· Diligence with the reconciliation of media invoices against booked media plans (monthly)
· Assist with updating the budget trackers (monthly)
· Competitive media tracking and reporting to the wider team
· Supporting the planning and implementation of the paid social media schedule
· Train with senior marketing team in the execution of promotional campaigns, in accordance with the permit authorities, including the coordination of entry mechanics, internal and external summaries, briefs, and distribute the necessary legal documentation, internal advice documents, budget summaries, and assist delivery of supporting assets with relevant team members.
· Process detailed entry and winner documentation, and ensure appropriate steps are taken to manage filing in line with corporate privacy obligations.
· Conduct prize fulfilment and customer relations in a timely and efficient manner, including contact with prize winners via phone, social or written communications
· Follow and suggest improvements for promotions processes, procedures and standards. Ensure that service providers are accurate and efficient in their representation of Seven.
· Assist in the activation of community and partnership activities
· Process all relevant finance expenditures and invoices, checking against the pre approved budget
· Assist in Social Media moderation of all Seven’s social accounts, including responding to viewers with promotional and program queries
· Schedule and post relevant digital and social media activities
· Assist in general departmental admin, including logistical coordination at shoots, public events, filing, couriers and general team coordination
· Apply yourself to internal and external social and digital media training to capitalise on trends and opportunities
· Accept responsibility and be accountable for the coordination of tasks
· Work within the Seven Brand Guidelines
· Other duties as reasonably directed
· Follow company policies and procedures
· Take all reasonable care to ensure actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of yourself and others in the workplace
· Ensure that co-workers are treated respectfully and without any form of discrimination, harassment or victimisation.
Applications close Thursday, 23 August 2018.