Nickelodeon Australia has a great opportunity available for an experienced Production Coordinator to join our team!
Now in its 21st year in Australia, Nickelodeon is a globally recognised and widely distributed multimedia entertainment brand for kids and family and puts kids first in everything it does. From its Sydney headquarters, Nickelodeon operates two linear television networks (Nickelodeon and Nick Jr.) across Australia and New Zealand. The company includes both locally produced and global television programming, plus consumer products, live events, digital applications, theme parks, recreation, books and feature films.
This role is responsible for coordinating administration and production support requirements for the Creative Services department ensuring resourcing, budget control and stakeholder management are efficiently managed.
Based in our Darlinghurst office, the key responsibilities for this role include:
• Coordinate the creative service requirements across the business ensuring all briefs are assigned, resourced and managed to prescribed quality standards, timeframes and budget
• Managing the creative services department’s resource and facilities usage, ensuring facilities, freelancers and associated needs are booked and are in line with project requirements and within budget allocations
• Working with Production Assistants, Content Operations and other internal teams ensuring smooth delivery of completed projects for transmission
• Manage financial administration tasks of the creative services department including generating budgets, raising purchase orders, processing invoices, vendor management, cost tracking and basic SAP reporting
• Complete all Viacom compliance and reporting systems
• Under the supervision of HR and Production Manager coordinate casual contractor engagement processes including contract requests and payroll requirements
• Coordinate all shoot requirements including generating call sheets, documentation requirements and booking freelance crew and facilities
• Under the supervision of the Production Manager act as the primary contact for all child employment requirements for the business, working closely with the OCG submitting required paperwork
• Building effective relationships with colleagues, customers (internal and external), client representatives (on shoots) and management to ensure efficient execution of day-to-day operations and strategic plans
The successful candidate will have:
• 2+ years’ experience in a Production Coordinator role
• Relevant tertiary qualifications ( media/communications degree) or a diploma
• Proficiency with professional software including Ms Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
• Time management and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Good with figures and calculations
• Good problem solvers with the ability to thrive under pressure
• Strong organisational skills
• Initiative / Self Motivated / Pro-active / Ability to take control and initiate ideas
• Interpersonal/relationship building skills
• Good Communication skills
• Team player
If this sounds like something you would love to do and you are ready to take the next step in your career, then tell us why you would love to join the Nickelodeon team in your cover letter.
Full time. ASAP start!!.