Shutter Speed Photography is now in its 7th year of operation and provides unique photographic and video services across the media and marketing landscape.
Based in Darlinghurst, Shutter Speed is looking for a Snr Production Coordinator to join the team and assist with the company’s many and varied tasks.
The role will be a diversified and hands on role within a small organisation and will suit someone who is excited by being involved in the existing business and looking at new ways to streamline our processes. This person is to take charge of the many and varied lines of work in a professional manner and develop efficient internal and external systems and processes to meet current requirements and future growth.
– Working with the MD to manage current and new clients
– Develop and fine tune internal systems and processes to meet current and future requirements
– Client management with face to face contact
– Day to day coordination of national photographic and video operations, including external briefing sessions, liaising with contractors, clients, image cataloguing and delivery, quoting, billing and invoicing
– Managing day to day workloads of upto 15 photographers and videographers nationally
– This is not a 9-5 job and will require availability at odd hours
The Person, Requirements and Experience
– Self-driven, results-oriented with a clear focus on quality results
– Capable of working well independently
– Well organised with a great attention to the fine detail
– Have great initiative and problem-solving skills, always thinking ahead
– A bright, enthusiastic individual that has a positive, friendly and welcoming attitude
– Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to address customer needs quickly and efficiently
– Excellent written and spoken communication
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
– Proficient at MS Office Suite in particular Excel and XERO accounting software
– 2-3 years working experience in a Photographic or Video Production environment
– End to end Video Production experience desirable
– Photographic / Advertising or Out of Home experience a bonus but not essential
– Adobe experience desirable, in particular Lightroom
Full-time ongoing position – Immediate Start