VANDAL is a Sydney-based creative studio crafting innovative moving image and sound for digital media of all types. Our passion is bridging the gap between art and advertising, digital media, content and culture.
Our projects include design, visual effects, virtual reality, augmented reality, digital place making as well as niche art, design and experiential projects.
About the Role
The Production Co-ordinator role is multifaceted and includes fielding calls, greeting clients and organising couriers and taxis. Impeccable client communication skills are an essential part of the role. You will need to be a team player with a can-do attitude and learn to take on a variety of jobs and assist production colleagues.
The production co-ordinator must have a basic or better knowledge of post-production, 1 – 2 years in a similar role, either agency or production company is desirable and be aware of industry standard Software.
– Schedule i/o/despatch as requested by producers or clients.
– Create and manage project documentation, drives, timelines and deliverables.
– Consult with producers and operational staff to determine the best process / workflow to complete a Project
– Be prepared to assist other producers when they are not in office – i.e be the backup contact for clients who need assistance in scheduling work.
– Handle client communication and feedback.
– Ensure the highest standards and demand a quality of product from the team.
– Upload to CAD, Adstream processes and make bookings when needed.
– Support our reception / client services with cover of the front desk and answering phone
– Assist with office management, social media support, internal event management
Skills and Experience
– Good knowledge of post-production procedures as they relate to the work flow for commercials.
– Strong understanding of i/O, Mpegs and other file formats
– A general understanding of operational tools such as flame, Adobe CS and other creative tools
– Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an evolving workplace.
Applications close 28 February 2018