This fast paced media organisation is a leader in its field and has set itself up to continue its strong growth into the future. With an array of new projects the group now seeks an experienced and talented broadcast professional to oversee all production and delivery imperatives of the business.
Based in Melbourne and reporting to the CEO you will provide leadership and direction whilst driving commercial outcomes and strategic requirements across the organisation. This role has responsibility for the quality, efficiencies and effectiveness of new and existing projects for the group with particular emphasis on people, product and process.
Working as part of the executive leadership team you will work closely with other executives as well as your team to ensure continued success of the organisation.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Utilise your in-depth working knowledge of the broadcast industry
• High level capability of setting, maintaining and being accountable to large production budgets
• Make use of your extensive industry contact list
• Lead and drive complex projects end-to-end with multiple productions at the one time
• Provide leadership, motivation and hands-on direction to deliver timely and quality projects, particularly in Studio and Live OB scenarios
• Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships
• Ability to procure and develop production staff
• Provide expert advice and mentoring to the production team.
• Creative flair to take part in show and concept development sessions
• Identify partners, technologies and other advancements to deliver more efficiencies
• Ability to identify, pursue, develop and pitch commercial opportunities
You are a results driven professional with a deep understanding of the ever changing media landscape. You know how to create a team culture that allows people to grow and develop. You will also have an understanding or prior senior level experience within a Television Network and or Broadcast Production House.
This truly is an outstanding and rare opportunity to join one of Australia’s media success stories.
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Flexible start date Jan/Feb 2017