ESA is currently seeking a Production Recruitment Coordinator or Manager to join our SydneyHead Office team.
The Production Recruitment Coordinator/Manager will be an addition to our core team of Production Executives and Managers, and play a key role in the recruitment and resourcing of our productions. The role has a wide variety of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Revising existing internal recruitment database system and management of the system day-to-day
• Collection and organisation of recruitment data and ensuring that personal details for contractors are current
• Managing and responding to the production recruitment email inbox
• Recruiting for all levels and roles across the production slate for editorial and production
• Collate CV’s as requested for specific crew positions
• Building relationships with existing employees and the freelance community
• Working with the Director of Production & Production Executives on forward planning for new shows
• Assist the Director of Production & Production Executives with general administrative tasks including scheduling, research and vendor management
• Liaising with Office Manager and playing a crucial role in setting up new starters
• Interview candidates either solely or jointly with other Production Management staff
This role will report into: Director of Production
Successful applicants must have:
• At least 2 years’ experience in Television production and crewing
• An energetic personality with excellent personable skills
• Strong organisational and administrative skills
• In-depth experience as an Intermediate to Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
• Prior experience and interest in simple database management and maintenance
• Highly effective and diligent communication skills, and the ability to act with tact and discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Start date flexible however ASAP preferable. Can be 40 or 50 hour role.
Negotiable for right candidate.