‘Breakthrough Australia’ are seeking a Full Time Production / Operations Manager.
ABOUT US: Breakthrough is a communications and production company. Our mission is to help our clients inspire positive social change through the power of storytelling, primarily through the production of emotionally driven films, social media digital campaigns and other communications products. Our work focuses on community development, public health, society building, conflict resolution and extremism. We offer a variety of services including film-production, campaign management, digital campaigning, brand development and press and media engagement – all driven by the key ingredient that makes social change communications really work: powerful storytelling. Our clients include NGOs, government agencies and inter-governmental organisations and today we employ around one hundred people across Europe, East Africa, the Middle East and now in Sydney. ABOUT THE ROLE: We’re looking for a full time hybrid Production / Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient running of the Sydney office, as well as the delivery of a number of community awareness campaigns across Australia, primarily in the cities of Sydney and Melbourne.
Working closely with the client as well as the creative and digital teams on the projects, and supported by a Production Coordinator, you will ensure the highest standards of production management are met. You will be a key member of the leadership team, working alongside our Creative Director and Project Director to ensure the successful delivery of work against our clients objectives.
This is an exciting project that will hopefully leave a lasting legacy for society to participate in. You will be responsible for the management of all finances across our client contract, and will ensure that everything is delivered to time and budget. You will lead on financial reporting to the client, resource management and have ultimate responsibility for logistics and management of all video production and events. ABOUT YOU: As our Production Manager your planning, organisational and leadership skills will be second to none, and you will have proven experience of working in a similar role. You will be a keen problem solver, able to tackle any operational issues, with excellent leadership and team building skills.You will have – Production
· Ability to foster co-operative, positive working relationships with all internal teams
· Highest level of client management and interpersonal skills
· Proficient at using Microsoft Excel
· Able to pick up other software such as Merlin Project Management Scheduler.
· Exceptional proof reading and error-finding skills
· Superb organisational skills
· Strong project management skills, particularly in the area of film content
· Excellent attention to detail when handling Cost Managers and budgets, reporting costs accurately and swiftly
· An understanding of Australian Accounting and HR practices
· Experience of or an interest in political/current affairs
You will have – Operations
· Work with the co-ordinator to set up new staff laptops and company processes
· Excellent attention to detail when reconciling bank statements, processing invoices and checking the co-ordinators expense reconcilliations and PO’s.
· Provide day to day management of the office including management of suppliers and services
· Supply a general level of IT and tech support when required.
To apply, please write a covering letter with your resume (maximum of two pages) demonstrating how you meet the necessary experience required to undertake this